Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Crafts

A few of my Christmas Crafts. I have a few that I have not posted because they have not been given out yet and I don't want to ruin the surprise!


Bow wreath made for my Sister. The bows were pre done and I just wrapped the wreath with a matching ribbon. Then I glued plastic beads onto the ribbons.

Pine Cone wreath made for my parents. The pine cones were picked by my kids from their back yard. I glued the pine cones on and put holly leaves and berries between to make it look fuller then added a wire ribbon I made this was all put on a foam wreath.
Glued plastic white beads all sizes to the white foam wreath. This took a while but turned out really pretty. I would suggest putting a pretty colored ribbon around the wreath first then you may not need as many beads. This was by far my most costly wreath. I could have bought a nice one at the store for all I spent on the beads!


I had some old glass ornaments that I had for over 15 years - they were gold and loosing their shine. I usually would throw these away but decided to try and make some new ornaments out of them. I used Mod Podge and tissue paper and pictures of my kids to decorate them. They turned out cute. I sprayed the mod podge spray on the outside to help them keep their color.


I had some old glass ornaments that I had for over 15 years - they were gold and loosing their shine and too small for the picture idea. I used Mod Podge and glitter. They turned out really cute. I sprayed the mod podge spray on the outside to help them keep the glitter on.


No comments:

Post a Comment