Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sock Bun Curles

Sock Bun Curles
I used a toddler sock to make smaller curles since my girls have pretty fine hair.  I cut the foot part off and rolled it into a 'donut' shape.  I put their hair in a loose pony tail (otherwise it leaves a mark in their hair) I used a water spray bottle and sprayed the pony tail lightly.  Then I put the pony tail through the sock and started at the very bottom of the hair and rolled it around the sock all the way up to the pony tail holder.  If you do it tight enough the sock will just stay in and they can go to bed in it.  They slept in this a lot easier than when we do the foam curliers.  Then I pulled it out and they had some great curles!!  My oldes has longer thicker hair and it worked perfect on hers.  My youngest is thin and short but she still had some cute curles too.

No comments:

Post a Comment