Monday, January 9, 2012

Body By Vi Chocolate Cherry Shake (WW 5 pts)

I'm trying to think of creative things to keep me going on my Weight Watchers.  I have the Body By Vi shake mix and sat down and calculated the points for one of my favorite shakes.  I used Silk PureAlmond milk since it is better for you - and it is the same points as Skim Milk.

Body By Vi Chocolate Cherry Shake

1 Cup Silk PureAlmond Milk (or Skim Milk) - (2 points)
2 scoops of Body By Vi Shake Mix - (2 Points)
1 Tbsp of hot chocolate mix - I use Dark Chocolate (1 Pt)
1 Cup of frozen sugar free cherries (0 pts)
Then I put ice in the cup I will be using and fill it up a little over half way and blend it all together.

Because of the nutrients in the Almond milk and the Body By Vi Shake, this ends up being really good for you and it usually gives me a little energy boost.  It is comparable in points to my favorite breakfast the egg basket - I will add it on here tomorrow - but the shake has a lot more nutrients.  I cannot do a shake a day and especially two a day like Body By Vi would like but it is good to throw in the mix a couple of times a week at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment