Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weight Watchers Week 1 - I lost 5.4 pounds!!

I had my second meeting for Weight Watchers today.  We did our weigh in and I lost 5.4 pounds!!  The most in our meeting today.  I was very excited.  I just worked on tracking all my food all week - with my etools that comes with signing up.  I really like it.  I don't have to think to much -I just look up the food and select on it and it keeps track of points for me.  I used all my daily points each day and some of my extra 49 points.  My goal this week is to not use any of my extra 49 points - but if I need too I will!  I haven't had a Dr Pepper since last Tuesday so that is pretty great.  I had one Sweet Tea and most of a cupcake for my sweets for a whole week.  Before, that would have just been breakfast!! :)  I am still getting some head aches and find myself a little grumpy here and there.  But my goal is 65 lbs to lose so now I just have 60 more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment