Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Egg in a Basket WW 5 Pts

This is currently my favorite breakfast.  You take a high fiber bread and use a circle cookie cutter and cut out the middle.  Then you butter the bread.  I use a light butter.  You could use pam spray and save 2 pts - but I really like the butter - hopefully I will eventually get to the Pam spray!  I put the large egg in the center.  I love my egg over easy so it seems to cook perfect with the bread.  It really helps me not over or under cook my egg.  So the breakdown is:

1 piece High Fiber bread ( I use Natures Own) - 1Pt
1 Large Egg ( I like the large brown eggs) 2 Pt
2 Tbsp light butter (I don't use all of my 2 Tbsp since I'm trying to get myself off butter) 2 Pt

Total 5 pts - and it is a very filling breakfast and oh so yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment